High Sierra Freewheel Wheeled Backpack
- FREE $10 DSG Cash Card* with Purchase of Select Backpacks Priced $58.00 or More! + Free Shipping. *While supplies last.
Trek to your destination with the High Sierra® Freewheel Wheeled Backpack. A large, front load opening gives way to storage for bulkier items, while additional pockets provides storage for smaller items. A padded cushion zone is meant to protect and secure your laptop, whether it's for business or fun. Padded shoulder straps tuck away for infrequent on-the-back carrying.
- Large, front load wheel bag
- Additional pockets for organization and storage
- Padded Cushion Zone computer sleeve for secure storage
- Holds and protects most 17" screen computers
- Smooth rolling, corner mounted wheels for ultimate travel
- Adjustable, telescoping handle for transport
- VAPEL™ padded shoulder straps tuck away inside the padded back panel
- High Sierra® brand mark for authenticity
- Style: 53991
- High Sierra
- Best Uses: School
- Number of pockets: 4
- Carry-on Size: Yes
- Weight: 6.12 lbs.
- Volume: 34.4 L
- Dimensions: 20.5" x 13.5" x 8"
- Fabric: Duralite Rip-Stop
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 22000116
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by mike good choice for me, but the zippers stick It works as described in the ad. It looks durable, I really like the way I can go from a back pack to a wheeled pack in seconds, plenty of pockets, good size, my 13" laptop fits well in the laptop sleeve. Note: I've only used it for about 10 days so far. The real proof will be after a few years of regular use. I'd give it 5 stars, but there is one zipper that sticks, and I have not had a chance to call or email Dick's about it, but I will. And there is one compartment that should have a bigger zipper for how big the compartment is. March 10, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jani Pretty in Purple! I will use this bag as a school tote for lots of files and heavy books. It has lots of room - large open space as well as smaller zip pockets. Do wish the straps on the back could be removed or tucked in somehow , as I will only roll it, never carry it on my back. Nice looking fabric and pretty in purple! October 4, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Oliver This product makes travel easy! I have this bag and I love the features...many compartments including the iPad pocket! I needed one for my husband and now we have it! It is my carry on for plane travel and fits neatly under the seat in front of me and provides me a foot rest! December 2, 2013
1-3 of 3