High Sierra Tactic Backpack
Journey throughout the day with ease with the High SierraŽ Tactic Backpack in tow. Multiple pockets and compartments help keep your valuable items safe and secure while providing room for your larger items. A media pocket designates a place for your cellphone and headphones. Side pockets help store your drink upright. A padded, cushion zone keeps your laptop protected during the course of the day.
- Large, multi-compartment for maximum storage
- Key fob, mesh and pen pockets for optimal organization
- Large front pouch for extra gear
- Dual, zippered side pockets for a beverage or extra equipment
- Media pocket for headphone or cell phone storage
- Padded Cushion Zone computer sleeve with frame sheet for added structure
- Protects most 17" screen computers (maximum dimensions: 16" x 11" x 1.625")
- Integrated TECH SPOT tablet computer sleeve protects most devices (maximum dimensions: 12.5" x 11" x .75")
- AIRFLOW™ back panel for ventilation and breathability
- Yoke style VAPEL™ mesh AIRFLOW™ S-shaped shoulder straps with suspension system for comfort
- Reflective loop for attaching extra gear
- High SierraŽ brand mark for authenticity
- DuraliteŽ features a water resistant coating for braving the elements
- Style: 55013
- High Sierra
- Best Uses: School, Sports, Hiking
- Number of pockets: 8
- Carry-on Size: Yes
- Weight: 1.83 lbs.
- Volume: 39 L
- Dimensions: 18.5" x 12" x 7"
- Fabric: Duralite Rip-Stop
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 22000136
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Colleen88 Super cute Bought this for my daughter who needed a bigger backpack for high school. Very generous size without looking bulky. Nice quality. August 18, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by expatfamily So far It seems like a good bookbag, the straps took a little getting used to. The zippers seem to be high quality. Bought to take overseas with me, hoping it will hold up for a least 3 years. June 29, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by NHmom Should last as long as the last one... My son has had the same backpack for his school books for 5+ yrs now. The only reason he needed a new one was because the zippers were giving out from being over stuffed, now that he is a sophomore in High School. Figured if the last High Sierra lasted this long we'd give it another try. He hasn't loaded it up yet, but I already like all the extra padding against his back and lots of handy pockets for supplies, etc. Definitely a good value for the money! December 28, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Kristin Good sized backpack I had a lot of trouble finding a backpack big enough that could actually hold all my middle school's things- including a very large binder and a lap top. This is one of the larger backpacks I could find. It was a good price for the size too. September 18, 2013
1-4 of 4