High Sierra Tactic Backpack
Journey throughout the day with ease with the High Sierra® Tactic Backpack in tow. Multiple pockets and compartments help keep your valuable items safe and secure while providing room for your larger items. A media pocket designates a place for your cellphone and headphones. Side pockets help store your drink upright. A padded, cushion zone keeps your laptop protected during the course of the day.
- Large, multi-compartment for maximum storage
- Key fob, mesh and pen pockets for optimal organization
- Large front pouch for extra gear
- Dual, zippered side pockets for a beverage or extra equipment
- Media pocket for headphone or cell phone storage
- Padded Cushion Zone computer sleeve with frame sheet for added structure
- Protects most 17" screen computers (maximum dimensions: 16" x 11" x 1.625")
- Integrated TECH SPOT tablet computer sleeve protects most devices (maximum dimensions: 12.5" x 11" x .75")
- AIRFLOW™ back panel for ventilation and breathability
- Yoke style VAPEL™ mesh AIRFLOW™ S-shaped shoulder straps with suspension system for comfort
- Reflective loop for attaching extra gear
- High Sierra® brand mark for authenticity
- Duralite® features a water resistant coating for braving the elements
- Style: 55013
- High Sierra
- Best Uses: School, Sports, Hiking
- Number of pockets: 8
- Carry-on Size: Yes
- Weight: 1.83 lbs.
- Volume: 39 L
- Dimensions: 18.5" x 12" x 7"
- Fabric: Duralite Rip-Stop
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 22000136
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Kristin Good sized backpack I had a lot of trouble finding a backpack big enough that could actually hold all my middle school's things- including a very large binder and a lap top. This is one of the larger backpacks I could find. It was a good price for the size too. September 18, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by NHmom Should last as long as the last one... My son has had the same backpack for his school books for 5+ yrs now. The only reason he needed a new one was because the zippers were giving out from being over stuffed, now that he is a sophomore in High School. Figured if the last High Sierra lasted this long we'd give it another try. He hasn't loaded it up yet, but I already like all the extra padding against his back and lots of handy pockets for supplies, etc. Definitely a good value for the money! December 28, 2014
1-2 of 2