High Sierra Curve Daypack Backpack
Leave the homestead in style when you travel with the High SierraŽ Curve Daypack Backpack. With a large, front load compartment, packing for the day is easy. Multiple pockets keep your accessories organized so you can focus on your trip. A side mesh pocket provides a place to keep a drink or extra gear. A heavy duty handle makes for easy travel to your destination. Take on the day when you gear up with this High SierraŽ daypack.
- Large, multi-compartment for maximum storage
- Front load compartment for easy packing
- Organizer pocket with mesh and pen pockets for optimal organization
- Zippered accessory pocket with zipper-stop headphone port for easy use
- Side mesh pocket for a beverage or extra equipment
- Heavy duty grab handle for traveling with ease
- High SierraŽ brand mark for authenticity
- DuraliteŽ features a water resistant coating for braving the elements
- Style: 53632
- High Sierra
- Best Uses: School, Hiking, Sports
- Number of pockets: 6
- Carry-on Size: Yes
- Weight: 1.29 lbs.
- Volume: 29.5 L
- Dimensions: 18.5" x 12.5" x 8.5"
- Fabric: Duralite Rip-Stop
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 22138126
Rated 5 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MelindaO Excellent product I purchased this for my daughter and it arrived on time and looking exactly like we viewed on-line. Great quality product and the colors were bright and brilliant. Everything worked as it should and will purchase again if there is ever a need. August 10, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ann Color I was expecting it to be a big sized backpack but it's an average size, like a Jansport. but overall the print and color is really pretty! I'm very happy I purchased this backpack June 23, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Barb My daughter loves this backpack! Great quality! Spacious for a high schoolers book and binder load! January 24, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by sweetdreams awesome for preteens bought for my daughter for school she is 11 yrs old and loved the design. She said it is comfortable and she likes it a lot and it holds her school supplies well August 22, 2013
1-4 of 4