High Sierra Loop Daypack BackpackItem Number: 22138136
Set out for the day in style with the High Sierra® Loop Daypack Backpack. This multi-compartment bag offers premium organization with multiple pockets, a media pocket for your headphones or cell phone and a key fob. Dual side pockets let you take your favorite drink on the go. Its yoke style back and padded shoulder straps provide maximum comfort whether you're gone for the day or on an extended trip.
- Large, multi-compartment for maximum storage
- Premium organizer compartments with multiple pockets and key fob for optimal organization
- Large, dual side pockets for a beverage or extra equipment
- Media pocket for headphone or cell phone storage
- Monster hook to attach extra gear
- Padded back panel for comfort with heavy transport
- Yoke style VAPEL™ mesh AIRFLOW™ S-shaped shoulder straps with suspension system for comfort
- High Sierra® brand mark for authenticity
- Duralite® features a water resistant coating for braving the elements
- Style: 53646
- High Sierra
- Best Uses: School, Sports, Hiking
- Number of pockets: 8
- Carry-on Size: Yes
- Weight: 2.04 lbs.
- Volume: 33 L
- Dimensions: 19" x 13.5" x 8.5"
- Fabric: Duralite Rip-Stop
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by pink Excellent!! I like it because it had many little bags inside of this backpack. February 23, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Matt77 Quality backpack worth the money This backpack is a quality backpack and is very durable. It has style and is very useful and overall very satisfied to have it. August 17, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by school shopper 2nd time I purchased a High Sierra branded backpack 2 years ago for my high school student. Purchased it at a clearance price and he definitely got my moneys worth from it. He carried it all day to every class 5 days a week and from the look of the binders he pulled out of his backpack, that thing took a beating. After carrying it 2 school years its beginning to show some wear, moderate but still a very useable backpack and nothing that couldn't be repaired with a needle and a little thread to make it look newer. Since this IS high school though I'm going to spring for another one of these backpacks for him so he's got a nice fresh look to begin another school year. August 16, 2013
1-3 of 3