TaylorMade Ghost Spider Blade Counterbalance PutterItem Number: 22186976
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $25! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
With outrageous MOI in a blade putter, the Ghost Spider Blade Putter improves that short game. The high Moment of Inertia creates outstanding twist-resistance and distance control on the green, even on off-center hits. The counter-balances weight system creates a smooth swing through impact, which keeps that ball on line and on target. Experience control and a soft, solid feel with the TaylorMade Men's Ghost Spider Blade Putter.
- The Spider Blade Putter has a crazy high MOI in a blade-style head (5200)
- Optimal twist-resistance and distance-control on off-center hits for increased forgiveness
- 130g grip with counterbalance head-weight creates a smooth putting stroke that is consistently on line
- Counter-balanced Spider Blade is 50% more stable based on overall club MOI values than a traditional putter
- PureRoll Surlyn insert promotes a soft and a solid feel with a smooth roll through impact
- 260g steel frame creates a solid feel through impact
- Heel/toe tungsten weights on outside of putter total 82-grams to create easy pendulum-like stroke
- White leading edge and linear alignment aid in the cavity make alignment easy for increased confidence on the greens
- Length: 35.0", 38.0"
- Loft: 3.0°
- Lie: 70.0°
- Headweight: 355g
- Offset: Full Shaft
- Shaft: L-Neck
- Toe Hang: 40.0° Toe Down
Country Of Origin: Taiwan
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ajs Putter Good roll, grip and weight. Long grip more sturdy controlled roll. March 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by OleDad Excellent Putter Very heavy which helps keep putter track on straight line. Helps a tremendous amount on putts inside 10". March 12, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by yardman300 An Instrument of Precision I like the Sidewinder Putter because it's balanced, has a soft touch when contacting the ball, and I like the consistency of the roll. I found it effortless on long puts. July 28, 2013
1-3 of 3