Nikon Monarch 5 10x42 Binoculars
The Nikon® Monarch 5 10x42 Binoculars provide excellent ergonomics, strength and ruggedness in a package that is comfortable to carry all day. The binoculars feature phase-corrected, dielectric, high-reflective, multilayer prism coatings for extreme brightness and superior sharpness. The tough, full rubber-armored body is O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged for waterproof and fogproof reliability.
- Dielectric, high-reflective, multilayer prism coating provides clear, high-contrast images that display accurate color reproduction
- Fully multicoated lenses deliver the ultimate in brightness and resolution
- Durable and protective, rubber-armored coating provides a sure, non-slip grip whether wet or dry
- Lightweight, slim design
- Provides excellent ergonomics, strength and ruggedness in a package that is comfortable to carry all day
- Smooth central focus knob for quick viewing
- Multi-setting click stop eyecups for a clear, comfortable view
- Precision aligned optics for extended viewing on the toughest hunts
- Waterproof and fogproof
- Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed
- Model: 7577
- Finish: Black
- Focusing System: CF
- Magnification: x10
- Objective Diameter: 42 mm
- Angular Field of View (Real): 5.5
- Angular Field of View (Apparent): 51.3
- FOV at 1000 yds: 288 ft.
- Close Focus Distance: 7.8 ft.
- Exit Pupil: 4.2 mm
- Eye Relief: 18.4 mm
- Dimensions: 5.7" L x 5.1" W
- Weight: 21.6 oz.
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 22187826