Penn Championship Extra Duty Tennis Balls - 12 Can Pack
The Penn® Championship Extra Duty Tennis Balls are the official ball of USTA® League Tennis. For use on hard tennis courts, the regular duty balls are built with natural rubber for reliable feel and reduced shock. The interlocked wool fiber composition increases durability for longer wear, while deep-elastic seams offer reduced cracking. This 12 can multi-pack provides the gear you need to be a champion from one season to the next.
- 12-pack (36 tennis balls)
- Extra Duty tennis balls for use on hard courts
- Official ball of USTA® League Tennis and the standard by which all other tennis balls are made
- Natural rubber construction for consistent feel and reduced shock
- Interlocked wool fiber for longer wear
- Controlled fiber release for consistent nap
- Deep-elastic seams for reduced cracking
- Model: 521012
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 22187946
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Babe Players prefer these balls for tournaments Dick's makes it easy to shop, and if I buy online and need to use a coupon, the clerks are great September 29, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by TennisChick Great Balls! I've always been happy with Penn balls and they came in just a few days! September 9, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by JustSomebody better pricing. This 12 pack of tennis balls is selling for 30$, so the price for each can of the 30$ deal is 2.50$. Then there is the Wilson Champion Tennis Balls 8 pack selling for 21$. So each pack for the 21$ deal is 2.65$, so the 12 pack is the best deal. June 20, 2015
1-3 of 3