Kerhsaw Blur Partially Serrated Folding Knife
The Kershaw® Blur Folding Knife offers a reliable cutting performance for any outdoor task. The folding knife features a Sandvik 14C28N, DLC coating steel blade that is corrosion resistant and keeps the blade in working condition. Its 6061-T6 anodized aluminum handle with Trac-Tec grip inserts provides a solid grip in any hunting situation. The Blur's SpeedSafe assisted opening allows for safe and easy one-handed opening at all times.
- Scalloped serration offers even cutting power on both push and pull strokes
- SpeedSafe™ assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Reversible (tip-up, tip-down) pocket clip
- Sandvik 14C28N, DLC coating steel blade
- Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum handle with Trac-Tec grip inserts
- Blade length: 3 3/8"
- Closed length: 4 1/2"
- Overall length: 7 7/8"
- Weight: 3.9 oz.
- Model: 1670BLKSTX
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 22213086