Louisville Slugger C271 MLB Prime Maple BatItem Number: 22271366
Triple-dipped in a unique Amish finishing system for an incredibly strong and smooth finish, the Louisville Slugger® C271 MLB® Prime Maple Wood Bat boasts professional quality craftsmanship and performance. The durable C271 Brandon Phillips maple wood baseball bat features a large barrel and cupped end for better balance, expanded hitting potential and faster swing speeds. Made in the USA and built for exceptional performance.
- MLB® quality veneer maple wood construction
- Maple wood is a denser grain that provides a harder, more durable hitting surface
- Amish Vacuum Drying process and Finishing System (AFS) guarantees Slugger's® hardest wood
- 360° wood compression is more advanced than bone rubbing, so it won't miss a soft spot
- 9H-rated wood hardness (highest rating available)
- C271 model provides a perfectly balanced swing weight and a large barrel for a huge sweet spot
- Marked with the MLB® Ink Dot for guaranteed quality and legal MLB® use
- Turning model: C271 swung by Brandon Phillips
- White finished barrel and handle
- Pro Cupped end
- Handle: 15/16"
- Handcrafted in the USA
- The official and #1 wood bat used in the MLB®
- Part of the Louisville Slugger® MLB® Prime Maple Series
- Model: WBVM14-71CWH
- Louisville Slugger
LOUISVILLE SLUGGER WOOD BATS WARRANTY INFORMATION:
- Due to the nature of the sport, Louisville Slugger® does NOT warranty any of their wood bats
Disclaimer: We recommend that you receive approval from your local league before removing the wrapper from your bat.
Country Of Origin: United States
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by NateWFU Solid Wood Bat This has been a great wood bat for me. It is a very hard wood that has lasted me a long time. Pretty balanced swing weight with great feel. If you're looking for a wood bat with a balanced swing weight and one that is very durable this is the bat for you. December 15, 2013
1-1 of 1