Carhartt Sandstone Detroit JacketItem Number: 22274756
Price: $94.99 to $99.99
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Apparel! (See Promotion Details)
One look at the Sandstone Detroit Jacket will tell you that this work gear is Carhartt® tough. The outer sandstone duck combines with a blanket lining to create a warm jacket that withstands the dirt and wear of a tough work day. The Carhartt® Sandstone Detroit Jacket features bi-swing back pleats and adjustable snaps at the cuffs and waist to ensure a good fit, while exhibiting the flexibility to swing and flex until the job is through.
- Blanket lining combines with sandstone duck to create a durable and warm work jacket
- Quilted nylon sleeve lining for easy layering
- Carhartt® durability in triple-stitched main seams
- Bi-swing back pleats allow for full range of motion
- Adjustable snap wrists cuffs and waist
- Contrasting collar
- Two front hand pockets, one inside pocket, and one left chest pocket with a zippered closure
- Sturdy metal zipper
- Sandstone duck is pre-washed to be softer and more pliable
- Fabric: 12 oz. 100% cotton sandstone duck
- Style: J97
Large Regular back length: 25.5"
Large Tall (T) back length: 27.5"
Country Of Origin: Mexico
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Trucker Durable Jacket Bought this one for my son. I have owned this model for 9 years. I am a truck driver, flatbed. This coat is very comfortable to work in. It is snug to the body and not bulky. It is light enough not to be too hot when working, but a sweatshirt under it will make it as warm as any other coat on the market. December 16, 2013
1-1 of 1