ASICS Men's GEL-Kinsei 5 Running Shoe
See Price In Cart
Revitalize your running routine and lace-up the GEL-Kinsei 5. Packed full of latest technology and supreme cushioning, the GEL Kinsei« 5 was crafted to work in unison with your foot to optimize each stride. Every component within the shoe, from the discrete heel unit to the FluidRide™, allows great stability and support as you transition from heel to toe. Conquer endless miles as the durable outsole maintains traction.
- Seamless upper construction has an exceptional feel and reduced irritation
- P.H.F™ (Personal Heel Fit) foam around the heel collar for a customized fit around the ankle
- Heel Clutching System™ increases support and improves fit through the heel
- Discrete Heel Unit stabilizes the heel, optimizing foot placement for stability and shock attenuation
- Maximum GEL cushioning softens impact in the heel and forefoot
- Advanced platform built with a FluidRide™ midsole for responsiveness, cushioning and reduced weight
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.«) guides your foot from heel strike through the toe-off
- Propulsion Trusstic« mimics the connective tissue in the foot to create tension and stability through the gait cycle
- AHAR+ high abrasion rubber outsole enhances durability and traction
- Shoe type: Stability
- Weight: 11.3 oz.
- Style: T3E4Y.0401
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 22311426
Rated 3.7 out of 5áby 6 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5áby CH Disappointed in lasting quality Shoes did not last 4 months. The material of the upper shoe is weak and begin to get holes over toes soon after use. Recently upper material separated from sole of shoe. Most disappointed in quality esp. for the price of the shoe. March 5, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby doc Most comfortable shoes I own several years ago I tried the ASICS Menn's GEL-Kinsei 2 and found that pair of shoes to be well matched to my foot discomfort. My old Gel-Kensei had worn out and In an effort to once again be able to exercise sufficiently and with less aches and pains I started looking for other shoes to try and after no luck with other popular name brands suggested to me I purchased the new ASICS Men's Gel-Kinsei 5 sight unscene other than a picture and to my great delight and pleasure they fit terrific and are by far the most comfortable sport shoe I have ever had! Pricey but, for me, well worth it!! My Christmas present to myself!!! January 2, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5áby BHEADtrs GREAT FOR RUNNING I WANTED THE ORANGE/BLUE WHICH LOOKS BETTER THESE SNEAKERS DO NOT DISAPPOINT WHEN COMPARED TO OTHERS IN THE SAME PRICE RANGE December 26, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5áby 171usa Not for me! Asics fan. had 4 pairs already. Thought it was time for an upgrade and bought this Kinsei 5. Great looking shoe. Not cushioned enough as nimbus. In fact quite a firm ride. Anyway, returning them due to left heel pain after only 15 miles. Actually wore them just in the house and heel pain happened again. Tried more cushioned insole and still didnt help. I guess it allowed for unwanted sliding of my heel. too bad. December 26, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5áby Butzer65 Excellent Shoe - GREAT stability I had surgery on my foot about a year and half ago with four screws put in it and this is the only shoe that I am comfortable in!!!! November 15, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5áby Sassy Great colors & selection The colors & selection are fantastic! plus you have plenty of sizes available online! which is very important. August 18, 2013
1-6 of 6