SE Bikes Adult Royale 16 Speed Road Bike 2013Item Number: 22349176
Price: $599.99 $699.99*
You save: $100.00 (14%)
You save: $100.00 (14%)
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Free In-Store Bike Assembly when purchased online or in-store. Click link below for details.
The SE Bikes® Adult Royale 16 Speed Road Bike offers quality components to meet your fitness goals. Its lightweight, aluminum frame and alloy fork paired with Shimano shifters give you a gear for every occasion, whether it's a solo training session or competing for the top spot. The Royale is complete with a caliper brake and 700c wheels.
Click here to learn more about Free In-Store Bike Assembly
- Frame Size: XS (42cm), S/M (46cm), M (50cm), M/L (54cm), L/XL (58cm)
- Frame: SE 1 alloy with water bottle mounts
- Rear triangle: SE 1 alloy with replaceable hanger
- Fork: Carbon legs with 1 1/8" alloy steerer
- Headset: Neco, 1 1/8" with caged bearings
- Cranks: Lasco, 50/34T, 8-speed
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 2300, band type 31.8mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora, 9-speed
- Cassette: Shimano HG-50, 11-28T, 8-speed
- Shifter: Shimano 2300, 16-speed
- Chain: Fixed Star, 8-speed
- Tires: Road 30 tpi, 700 x 25c
- Brakes: Alloy road caliper
- Brake Levers: Shimano 2300
- Pedals: 1-piece resin body, boron axle
- Handlebar: Alloy drop bar, 31.8mm clamp
- Grips: Suede tape
- Stem: Alloy, 31.8mm, +/- 7d
- Seat: SE with foam padding, steel rails
- Seat post: Alloy, 27.2mm x 300mm
- Weight: 24lbs / 10.9kg
- SE Bikes
NOTICE: Used Bikes and/or bikes purchased online that have been assembled are non-returnable.
We strongly recommend that a professional bicycle mechanic properly assembles, repairs, and maintains the bicycle. DICK'S Sporting Goods will provide free in-store assembly service by a certified technician for any bicycle purchased on our website or in our stores (proof of purchase required). If you choose to assemble the bicycle yourself, DICK'S Sporting Goods is not responsible for injuries or damages resulting from improper assembly.
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Tpizzle Good Bike overall I just bought this roadbike and it is a bit heavy in my opinion. I have a hybrid bike which weighs around the same, if not lighter. I think part of its heaviness it's because of the spokes on the wheels. This bike's got all the good specs and all. Sora components, 2300 Shifters. If I was going to by this bike for around 600. I would rather buy a trek, specialized or even a diamondback. December 30, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Copperhead Great bike! I should start out by saying I paid the full price (699.00), and even at that price it is a great value. The bike is way more than I expected. I've spent more money in the past, on bikes not as good as this one. If you are looking for a great road bike at a good price, this is the one. I should state also that I commute to work daily on it, for a total daily of 17 miles. I usually ride 4 to 5 days out of the week on it. I've logged about 1,000 miles on it so far. Again, an EXCELLENT bike for this price point!!! One last thing - Make sure you go to a GOOD bike store for setup. I would not recommend some part-time teenager at a large sporting goods store to do a good setup. Also make sure you follow up with a 300-500mile tune up. Cables do stretch A little. Enjoy! September 21, 2013
1-2 of 2