Shakespeare Ugly Stik Inshore Select Casting RodsItem Number: 22417476
Take $20 Off Orders of $100 or More!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
The Shakespeare ® Ugly Stik ® Inshore Select Casting Rod is lightweight and sensitive, without sacrificing durability. The Howald Process™ Triple Built™ blank design along with additional graphite producing lighter and small diameter blanks. Inshore select provides durable and lightweight "Ugly Tuff" EVA split grips, Fuji ® stainless steel guides, graphite Fuji ® spinning reel seats and even taper actions.
- Howald Process™ Triple-Built™ blank construction and graphite for lighter and smaller diameter blanks
- Durable and lightweight "Ugly Tuff" EVA split grips
- Graphite Fuji ® spinning reel seats with corrosion resistant stainless steel cushioned hoods
- Fuji ® stainless steel guides with aluminum oxide inserts
- Even taper action for live bait and artificial lure throwing
- Durable 1-piece blank construction
Power: ML-Medium Light, M-Medium
Rod Power & Length: M 7'0"
- Model: ISCA11701M
- Line Weight: 12-25 lbs.
- Lure Weight: 1/4-5/8 oz.
- Guides: 9
Rod Power & Length: ML 7'0"
- Model: ISCA11701ML
- Line Weight: 10-20 lbs.
- Lure Weight: 1/16-3/8 oz.
- Guides: 9
Country Of Origin: China