Leupold BX-3 Mojave 10x50 Binoculars
The Leupold® BX-3 Mojave 10x50 Binoculars provide you with a clear and crisp viewing experience. The BX-3 Mojaves feature BaK 4 prisms, fully multi-coated optics and an Open Bridge roof prism design that combine to give you ultimate brightness, resolution and contrast in every view. The slim, in-line design enables you to easily carry the binoculars to any hunting spot, and the twist-up eyecups provide comfort for all day use.
These Leupold® binoculars have a proprietary nitrogen-fill process that deliver a waterproof and fogproof performance.
- Proprietary nitrogen-fill process
- Synergy Built optics
- Open Bridge roof prism design
- Smooth focusing
- Cold mirror-coated prisms
- Twist-up eyecups
- Armor-coated, rugged, and waterproof
- Slim, in-line design
- Close focus distance of 10 feet
- Ergonomic design
- Phase coated
- Diopter focus
- Fully multi-coated lens system
- BAK 4 prisms
- Model: 111770
- Actual Magnification: 10 x
- Objective Clear Aperture: 50mm
- Linear Field of View (ft./1000 yds.): 263 ft.
- Angular Field of View: 5°
- Eye Relief: 17mm
- Close Focus Distance: 15 ft.
- Interpupillary Distance: (Low) 58 / (High) 74
- Twilight Factor: 22.4
- Weight: 28.2 oz.
- Length: 6.6"
Country of Origin: JapanWeb ID: 22417946