The North Face Women's Montana Gloves
Stay protected and ready to brave the elements with the Montana Gloves. This all-around glove offers incredible warmth, comfort and high-end performance. Constructed of a waterproof, nylon shell and complete with a HyVent® insert, your hands will stay bone dry no matter the conditions. The North Face® Women's Montana Gloves have a full coverage gauntlet that helps keep the snow out.
- Removable wrist oven leash provides warmth when combined with a handwarmer
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural, relaxed position
- Waterproof and breathable HyVent® insert
- Full-coverage gauntlet keeps snow out
- Super warm fourchette-box finger construction keeps fingertips warm
- Shell: nylon oxford, lining: 100% polyester
- Style: A6TH
- The North Face
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 22455396
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Brenda N Best Gloves These are the only gloves I have ever owned where my hands don't get cold at all. I love the cuffs so that I can take my gloves off and not lose them (something I am known to do). I did accidentally drop one of these beautiful white gloves in a dirty puddle but the fabric is treated and the dirt and water wiped right off. I used them for tubing (tow ropes) and had very little sign of wear and also for snow shoeing and had no issues holding poles. Although, a little spendy, I feel they are well worth the money. March 21, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by ty27 great gloves These are the first gloves that actually keep my hands and my fingers completely warm. My sister bought a pair and said they really keep your hands warm, so I tried hers. I was sold, I bought a pair. Worth every penny. February 18, 2014
1-2 of 2