Reebok Junior 14K Ice Hockey Pants
Comfort and protection meet in the Reebok® Junior 14K Hockey Pants. JDP® (Joint Discharge Principle) Caps Technology™ disperses impact forces at the hips to protect the joints. A floating, molded spine protector helps guard your back, with plastic inserts delivering further protection. The 14K hockey pants also feature a nylon construction with abrasion panels, ensuring a comfortable fit every time you take the ice.
- Junior Reebok® 14K hockey pants
- JDP® Caps Technology™ disperses impact away from hip joints
- Molded plastic kidney protector
- Floating, molded spine protector
- Segmented foam with molded plastic inserts for lower-back protection
- Foam thigh guards
- Nylon construction with abrasion panels offers a comfortable fit
- Recommended for entry-level to intermediate players
- Model: HP14K
- Small: Waist Size = 23" - 25", Height = 4'4" - 4'8"
- Medium: Waist Size = 24" - 27", Height = 4'8" - 5'2"
- Large: Waist = 26" - 28", Height = 5'2" - 5'6"
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 22455516
Reebok Junior 14K Ice Hockey Pants 1 1
Decent for the price These hockey pants are decent for the price, and provide basic protection for entry level players. The build quality is so-so, as the rear loop stitching came off simply by moving it out of the way to attach suspenders. Even though this is a superficial feature, it may be indicative of quality control precision issues in stitching. The pants have not yet been stress tested under real world conditions, but show no other visible defects. As always, you get what you pay for. June 19, 2014
1-1 of 1