Oakley Infinite Hero Half Jacket 2.0 XL SunglassesItem Number: 22479706
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $25! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Bring out the hero in you while maximizing clarity and comfort in the Infinite Hero sunglasses. Made to honor those in the military, these Oakley® sunglasses comes with O Matter® frame material that is stress-resistant and lightweight while Three-Point Fit ensures the Oakley® Infinite Hero Half Jacket 2.0 XL sunglasses stay comfortably on. High Definition Optics and Plutonite lens material deliver unbeatable protection and clarity.
Click here to learn more about Oakley frame and lens technologies
- O Matter® frame material is lightweight, stress-resistant and durable
- Three-Point Fit holds the lenses comfortably in place
- Unobtainium increases grip with sweat
- Metal icon accents add style
- Interchangeable lens maximizes performance in any light
- High Definition Optics (HDO) boosts clarity at all angles
- Meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact resistance
- XYZ Optics extend clarity for wide peripheral view
- 8.75 base lens curvature protects against the sun, wind and debris
- Plutonite lens material blocks 100 percent of UVA/UVB/UVC and damaging blue light up to 400nm
- Semi-rimless design provides unobstructed view
- Iridium coated lenses reduce glare
- The Infinite Hero Foundation is dedicated to honoring and empowering those who exemplify the highest virtues of courage and heroism. A non-profit 501(3) organization, the foundation uses funds from the public to further its mission of providing aid and supportive services to members of the military community who have made heroic sacrifices to protect our freedoms. With your purchase of this special edition Infinite Hero product, Oakley will provide 15% of its net proceeds to the Foundation.
- The color purple is used for the military decoration known as the Purple Heart. For the Infinite Hero rendition of this interchangeable lens design, we highlighted the icons and ear socks with purple to show reverence for the sacrifices of soldiers who have been killed or wounded in battle. The remainder of the frame has a Carbon hue, and we enhanced the lenses with Black Iridium® lens coating. Black Iridium balances light transmission to help the wearer maintain color perception, and it is engineered for bright sunlight. Formulated for lens cleaning, a custom Microclear™ bag is included for frame storage.
- Style: OO9154-02
Country Of Origin: United States