Oakley Women's YSC Breast Cancer Overtime Polarized SunglassesItem Number: 22479766
Support a great cause and flaunt your style with the Oakley® Women's YSC Breast Cancer Overtime Polarized Sunglasses. For each purchase of this pair of sleek shades, Oakley® will donate $20 to the Young Survivors Coalition, supporting young women in their fight against breast cancer. Packed with performance, the YSC Overtime Polarized Sunglasses feature Plutonite® lens material, Unobtainium® earpads and nosepads, and more.
Click here to learn more about Oakley frame and lens technologies
- O Matter® frame is lightweight yet durable for all-day comfort
- Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment and adds comfort and performance
- Polarized lenses offer minimized glare
- Optimized peripheral vision of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading
- Patented hydrophilic Unobtainium® earpads and nosepads ensure a snug, secure fit
- Metal icon accents
- Convenient and stylish women's eyewear case included with every pair
- The YOUNG SURVIVAL COALITION® (YSC) is the premier global organization dedicated to the critical issues unique to young women who are diagnosed with breast cancer. A proud partner of the YSC, Oakley is helping support its mission of Action, Advocacy and Awareness by providing $20 from each sale of these special edition sunglasses.
- Model: OO9167-09
Country Of Origin: United States
Rated 2 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 2 out of 5 by me Don't really like them Not dark enough like the style but I don't like how the tint is February 25, 2014
1-1 of 1