Oakley Women's YSC Breast Cancer Overtime Polarized Sunglasses
Support a great cause and flaunt your style with the Oakley® Women's YSC Breast Cancer Overtime Polarized Sunglasses. For each purchase of this pair of sleek shades, Oakley® will donate $20 to the Young Survivors Coalition, supporting young women in their fight against breast cancer. Packed with performance, the YSC Overtime Polarized Sunglasses feature Plutonite® lens material, Unobtainium® earpads and nosepads, and more.
- O Matter® frame is lightweight yet durable for all-day comfort
- Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment and adds comfort and performance
- Polarized lenses offer minimized glare
- Optimized peripheral vision of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading
- Patented hydrophilic Unobtainium® earpads and nosepads ensure a snug, secure fit
- Metal icon accents
- Convenient and stylish women's eyewear case included with every pair
- The YOUNG SURVIVAL COALITION® (YSC) is the premier global organization dedicated to the critical issues unique to young women who are diagnosed with breast cancer. A proud partner of the YSC, Oakley is helping support its mission of Action, Advocacy and Awareness by providing $20 from each sale of these special edition sunglasses.
- Model: OO9167-09
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 22479766
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ashley Worth the wait! Been looking for the perfect pair of Oakley's to replace an old pair of their Bottlecap sunglasses. Love these, and would think they would look good on lots of face shapes. Love that they contribute to breast cancer too! July 3, 2015
Rated 2 out of 5 by me Don't really like them Not dark enough like the style but I don't like how the tint is February 25, 2014
1-2 of 2