SE Bikes Adult Lager Hybrid Bike 2013Item Number: 22755076
Price: $349.99 $419.99*
You save: $70.00 (17%)
You save: $70.00 (17%)
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Free In-Store Bike Assembly when purchased online or in-store. Click link below for details.
Freedom is granted with the SE Bikes® Adult Lager Hybrid Bike. This urban, single speed machine has sleek style, alloy cranks, and smooth rolling Freedom Thick Slick Sport tires. The Lager features a straight let Hi-Ten steel frame and Promax Dual Pivot Caliper brakes, offering you the best possible riding experience.
Click here to learn more about Free In-Store Bike Assembly
- Frame Size: 43cm (650c), 49cm, 52cm, 55cm, 58cm
- Frame: Urban Single Speed Design, Hi-Ten, Water Bottle & Fender Mounts, Wide Tire Clearance, All Sizes Can Barspin
- Fork: Straight Leg Hi-Ten with Fender Mounts & Wide Tire Clearance
- Headset: Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Cranks: SE Alloy, Euro Cartridge Sealed Bearing with Alloy Cups, 46T
- Chain: KMC-Z410A
- Tires: Freedom Thick Slick Sport, 700 x 28c (43cm Bike: Kenda Kriterium 650x28c)
- Brakes: Promax Dual Pivot Caliper with Quick-Release F & R
- Brake Levers: Tektro 289A 2-Finger F & R
- Pedals: SE Resin Platform
- Handlebar: SE Alloy, 23" x 2.5" Riser Bar
- Grips: SE Racing Wing Grip with SE Rubber End Plugs
- Stem: SE Alloy, Zero Degree Drop, 25.4mm Clamp
- Seat: SE Classic with Bottle Opener
- Seat post: SE Micro Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm
- Weight: 26.60lbs / 12.06kgs (55cm)
- SE Bikes
NOTICE: Used Bikes and/or bikes purchased online that have been assembled are non-returnable.
We strongly recommend that a professional bicycle mechanic properly assembles, repairs, and maintains the bicycle. DICK'S Sporting Goods will provide free in-store assembly service by a certified technician for any bicycle purchased on our website or in our stores (proof of purchase required). If you choose to assemble the bicycle yourself, DICK'S Sporting Goods is not responsible for injuries or damages resulting from improper assembly.
Country Of Origin: Imported
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by dinger89794 simple. quality. Simple, just the way I wanted it. No frills, but quality. May 11, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by aq great bike The bicycle performs excellently and does everything it is supposed to do as it was reported to do. July 24, 2013
1-2 of 2