Bauer Junior Supreme ONE.6 Ice Hockey Shoulder Pads
Save $20.02 (27%)
The Bauer® Junior Supreme ONE.6 Ice Hockey Shoulder Pads offer excellent coverage in a close-fitting design. High-density foam plates in the chest and spine provide protection from impact, and the shoulders feature an anatomical design for a wide range of motion. The poly reinforced bicep guards and reinforced arch add extra layers of defense, and the Termo Max liner wicks away moisture, so you stay comfortable.
- Junior Bauer® Supreme ONE.6 shoulder pads
- Multi-segmented, multi-paneled upper body design
- Flexible neck openings
- High-density foam plates in the chest and spine
- Vent Armor foam in the spine
- Vent Armor mid-body protection
- Anatomical covered shoulder caps
- Poly reinforced, adjustable bicep guards
- Reinforced arch protection
- Removable abdominal protection
- Extended closures
- Thermo Max liner wicks away moisture
- Small = Chest Girth: 26"-30", Height: 4'3"-4'8"
- Medium = Chest Girth: 28"-32", Height: 4'7"-5'0"
- Large = Chest Girth: 30"-34", Height: 4'11"-5'4"
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 22813626
Rated 3.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Anonymoushockeymom Not good with hockey pants! The chest plate is too long to fit inside hockey pants. I had to return this. Loved the padding though. Wish it were shorter by about 2 inches April 8, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jim1102 Bauer one.6 shoulder pads Very nice light and protective pair of shoulder pads for the money. February 11, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by akashyap20 Extremely Impressed This vest has really good protection. Segmented sternum and spinal protection with plastic inserts and THICK padding. Thick medium density padding under the shoulder caps as well. It just feels really solidly built, but still light, somehow. Very good product from Bauer! June 23, 2014
1-3 of 3