Easton Senior LLWS Natural Grip Batting Helmet
Save $5.06 (10%)
Commemorating the teams represented in the Little League World Series® The Easton® LLWS Natural Grip Batting Helmet boasts a high-grade ABS plastic shell for exceptional strength, protection and durability. Featuring a two-tone matte finish and EVA impact foam liner, the Little League World Series® Batting Helmet delivers great style while providing top-level protection and comfort at the plate. Meets NOCSAE® standards.
- Little League World Series® (LLWS) Special Edition Batting Helmet
- Same model and features of the Easton® Natural Grip
- Rubberized matte two-tone finish for modern look and great feel
- Slimmest profile and the most aerodynamic venting system on the market
- High-grade ABS plastic shell for strength and durability
- EVA impact foam offers comfort and safety
- Soft urethane comfort foam for "best fit"
- Bio-Dri® antimicrobial fabric liner providing moisture wicking comfort
- Mask not included
- Meets NOCSAE® standards
- Size: Senior (fits hat sizes: 6-7/8" to 7-5/8"_
- Model: A168053
Country of Origin: ThailandWeb ID: 22813726
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by LoisRDH Great helmet Great choices of designs, fits well, arrived on time, well packaged. June 2, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by scoobydoo batting helmet my grandson loves this batting helmet. it came in a timely manner and was very well packed. i've yet to buy something from dick's that wasn't first quality,packed well, and delivered quickly. i will definitely buy from dick's again. May 12, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by ethyn Beautiful helmet and had our team color combo available in the senior size. Couldn't find it anywhere else in 6-7/8"-7-5/8' but Dick's This helmet looks great, my 10U son loves the fit and the natural grip feel. March 19, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by NorCalHitter Great Helmet This is a great helmet. It looks great and feels great. I used one of my teammates' once. I am disappointed though that there is no helmet for the Southwest and Japan region. October 3, 2013
1-4 of 4