Reebok Senior 3K Ice Hockey Helmet Combo
The Reebok® Senior 3K Hockey Helmet Combo offers adjustable, all-around protection. An aerodynamic shell and low-profile design provide a sleek look, and ventilation areas promote airflow to keep you cool. The PE foam liner and shell construction absorb impacts to deliver solid protection. The 3K hockey helmet combo also features a protective cage to guard against any blows or high shots.
- Senior Reebok® 3K hockey helmet combo
- PE foam liner and shell for impact protection
- Aerodynamic, low-profile shell design
- 5K cage offers facial protection from impacts
- Chin cup adds impact resistance and a secure feel
- Fit clips for tool-free length adjustment ensures a proper fit
- Removable earpiece with pro ear loops
- Side ventilation to keep you cool
- HECC and CSA approved
- Model: HT3KC
- S = Hat Size: 6 3/8 -7, Head circumference: 20" - 22"
- M = Hat Size: 6 7/8 - 7 3/8, Head circumference: 21.5" - 23"
- L = Hat Size: 7 ╝ - 7 7/8, Head circumference: 22.75" - 25"
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 22834296
Reebok Senior 3K Ice Hockey Helmet Combo 5 5
Snaps seem hard to manipulate. I purchased well over $250.00 worth of items and was unable to use a $20.00 coupon you sent in the mail. Your site stated that NOTHING QUALIFIED! Very disgusted! December 17, 2014
Way too small I bought the large and it felt like a kids small. It was way too painful to put on. The helmet is not bad. Just the sizing is way too unrealistic. December 4, 2014
Good Helmet for Beginners This combo helmet is good for the beginner hockey player. The padding is comfortable and the cage protects the face from pucks and sticks. The price is affordable so it doesn't become a barrier to trying out the sport of hockey for your little one. July 8, 2014
Good helmet For me this was the most comfortable helmet I tried on in large but I have a small head usually a med. this helmet runs small. April 8, 2014
Does not fit I bought this helmet, it was size large and it did not fit. The padding gave me a head ace when I put it on. I since then bought a more expensive helmet that fits perfectly. March 17, 2014
1-5 of 5