Reebok Junior 16K Ice Hockey Shoulder PadsItem Number: 22834406
The Reebok® Junior 16K Ice Hockey Shoulder Pads blend sturdy protection with a great fit. Hinged, molded plastic inserts in the shoulders offer strong padding, with JDP® (Joint Discharge Principle) Caps Technology™ dispersing heavy impacts. The 14K shoulder pads also feature molded, high-density foam with plastic inserts in key areas. Vented mesh air channels and a comfort liner keep you cool every time you hit the ice.
- Junior Reebok® 16K hockey shoulder pads
- Low-profile design for a comfortable fit
- JDP® Caps Technology™ disperses impact away from the shoulders
- Hinged, molded plastic inserts for shoulder protection
- Molded foam with plastic inserts at the sternum, ribs, spine and kidney
- Adjustable bicep guards with floating plastic insert
- Removable belly guard for a personalized fit
- Vented mesh air channels with comfort liner for added comfort
- Recommended for intermediate to advanced players
- Model: SP16K
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tuesday No fear of a hit here! The Reebok 16K Ice Hockey Shoulder Pads provide the protection that your child can go after the puck without fear of a hit to his/her chest or shoulders! Again, as with the similar elbow pads, the hinged inserts provide flexibility of movement. The construction provides breathability to provide cooling. The only issue? I have to replace my grandson's jersey, because it doesn't fit with this extra protection. February 5, 2014
1-1 of 1