TRUGLO Rival FX 5-Pin Bow Sight - RH/LH
$129.99 to $149.99
Change fiber color without disrupting pin position when you use the Rival FX™ Bow Sight. Hardcore hunters will love this sight's TRU-FLO 3.0™ interchangeable fibers that run through the aperture to increase durability and light exposure. It also has ultra-fine click adjustments to make windage and elevation tunings easy. The TRUGLO® Rival FX™ sight also adjusts for left or right-handed hunters to use in the field.
** Learn more about THE PROS Archery Services available at all DICK'S Sporting Goods locations **
- Bow hunting sight with FX™ Fiber X-Change technology
- TRU-FLO 3.0™ interchangeable fiber design allows for quick and easy fiber replacement
- TRU-TOUCH™ soft-feel technical coating
- Lightweight, CNC-machined construction
- Ultra-fine, tool-less click adjustments for windage and elevation
- Extra-long aperture fibers increase durability and UV light exposure
- Glow-in-the-dark shooter's ring
- Luminescent tape on level
- Pins housed in stainless steel tubes to increase durability and brightness
- Adjustable 2nd and 3rd axis level with two vertical bars
- Large, circular field of view
- Adjustable 2nd axis aperture
- Reversible bracket for greater vertical adjustability
- Easy-to-see markings for windage, elevation and pin adjustments
- Pin Diameter: .019 in.
- Pin Count: 5
- Aperture Diameter: 2.0 in.
- Micro push-button light
- Adjustable for left and right-handed users
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 22835866
Rated 3 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by njdrew do not buy Broke the first time i sighted it in. The fiber optics pulled out of the pins rendering it useless. April 23, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by motoracer Trueglo Rival FX review Bought this solely for the tool-free adjustability, and because it appears to be quite nicely made. Using it for target shooting only, and so far it works very well. I don't hunt and could care less about the pin colors or how easy it is to change the fiber, it was on sale for almost half price so I thought I shouldn't pass it up. Overall very pleased. March 5, 2014
1-2 of 2