Harbinger BioForm WristWrap GlovesItem Number: 22881636
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Harbinger BioForm™ WristWrap® Gloves are the perfect training accessory for your weight lifting needs. This glove keeps your hands extremely comfortable, while preventing calluses and blisters from forming so you can lift heavier, harder and longer. The BioForm™ pads and BioFlex™ design molds to your hand and the bar and acts like a second skin. Eliminate bulk and enhance comfort with BioForm™ WristWrap® Gloves.
- Fitlock™ Wristwrap® glove for weight lifting
- Fully adjustable wrist support and smooth palm system
- Dual glove technology offers protection and prevents calluses and blisters
- BioForm™ pads soften with body heat, molding to hand and bar
- BioFlex™ layered design acts like a second skin, moving with grip and enhancing comfort
- SpiderGrip™ control with leather palm for ultimate grip control
- Features innovative curved finger design for a natural, flexible fit
- Recommended Care: Hand wash and dry flat out of direct sunlight
- Model: 1310W
- Measure the circumference of your flat hand just under the knuckles (not including our thumb)
- Glove Size: Women's Extra Small= 6.0" - 6.5"
- Glove Size: Extra Small= 6.5" - 7.0" (Women's Size Small)
- Glove Size: Small=7.0"-7.5" (Women's Size Medium)
- Glove Size: Medium=7.5"-8.0" (Women's Size Large)
- Glove Size: Large=8.0"-8.5"
- Glove Size: Extra Large=8.5"-9.5"
- Glove Size: XX Large=9.5" +
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bubba Good gloves Excellent product. Gloves are built well, excellent wrist support July 14, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Supa Great!!! I love these gloves they're comfortable and do the job for any intense workout January 21, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rainy Workout GLoves Thee were actually a gift for my Brother in law. He swears by them , so I just got a new pair. The delivery and packaging was great and I know he loves these gloves December 18, 2013
1-3 of 3