MTI Adult Slipstream Life Vest
- Receive 20% off Select Life Vests with Purchase of any Boat or Standup Paddleboard!! Must add Both Products to Cart.
Designed for the serious paddler, the MTI® Slipstream Life Vest is a must-have for your next kayak or canoe expedition. This paddling life vest features a racer-back design for greater range of motion as you cut through the water. Mesh Airflow interior will keep you cool in hot weather. Store your gear in 3 cargo pockets and keep your hands warm in fleece-lined pockets when it's cold. Adjustable waist belt and shoulders offer a snug fit.
- Paddling life vest
- Racer-back design enables greater range of motion in shoulders
- Z-STRAP side straps provide a secure fit
- Low profile performance body
- Adjustable waist belt offers a snug fit
- Mesh Airflow interior allows for ventilation
- 3D cut memory foam adds cushioning
- Store gear in 3 cargo pockets
- Adjustable shoulders for optimal comfort
- Mesh cargo pocket with portal for radio antenna or headphone cord
- Fleece hand warming pockets keep hands toasty
- Lash tab on back for attaching strobe light
- Hat holder tab loop on back
- SOLAS honeycomb reflective panels and trim on front and back
- Includes a tethered safety whistle
- US Coast Guard Approved-Type III
- Perfect for all types of paddling
- S/M - Fits 30"-40"
- L/XL- Fits 40"-50"
- Style: MTI-716-0AB
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 22884186
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Neo549 Expedition Tough PFD I have been wearing MTI PFD';s since 1996, they have always been sort of ahead of the curve & they keep getting better, the Slipstream is their latest 'multi-extreme sports' design. Built for expedition & able to handle anything. White water kayaking is where it comes into its own with great arm movement, Riverboarding for its high level of flotation & the pockets for waterproofed technology like DeLorme Sat Navigators & smart phones, GPS, radios & such. Perfect for guides, rescue workers or anyone just pushing their own limits! February 17, 2015
1-1 of 1