Rawlings 11.5" Sandlot Series Glove
Save $10.02 (13%)
Crafted from full-grain Retro leather that has undergone a unique antiquing process at the factory, the 2014 Rawlings® 11.5" Sandlot Baseball Glove will perform like new, but offers a vintage, game-worn look. Leather bindings and soft palm lining add durability and improved functionality that infielders demand. The 11.5" Sandlot Series Glove is designed with a modified Trap-Eze® web that allow you to snap the glove shut with ease.
** Learn more about Glove Steam-Fitting Services available at select DICK's Sporting Goods locations **
- Modified Trap-Eze™ web acts as an extension of the glove, creating more natural closure that fielders prefer
- Full-grain Retro leather offers excellent durability and a game-ready feel
- Unique antiquing process makes the new brown leather appear vintage and game worn
- Black leather bindings and soft leather palm lining add durability and superb functionality
- Cushioned finger stalls add comfort
- Conventional open back
- Size: 11.5"
- Age: Adult
- Sport: Baseball
- Position(s): Second Base, Shortstop, Third Base, Pitcher
- Web: Modified Trap-Eze® Web
- Series: Sandlot
- Model: SL115MTC
Country of Origin: PhilippinesWeb ID: 22950566
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bastian.0 Good And It Worth Everything Is a really durable glove. It looks like a Pro Series Glove but don't cost like it, I am saying that you can have like a Pro glove for less. It has a really quality Leather and it almost come BREAK IN. And the new Modified Trap-Eze web looks really beter than the old Tra- Eze web. November 24, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Safety guy Great glove for a great price Great glove for a great price. I bought this for my son who is LL Minors. It helped improve his ability May 21, 2014
1-2 of 2