Columbia Women's Powerdrain Cool Trail Shoes
Save $13.06 (15%)
Experience no limits in the Columbia® Powerdrain Cool™ trial shoe. A 3D single layer mesh upper with quick lace toggle system ensures a secure fit, while the Omni-Freeze ZERO® lining cools interior temperature on contact with sweat-based moisture. The Omni-Grip® outsole with Wet Grip rubber maximizes traction--especially on wet surfaces. Cool down for an intense hike in the Powderdrain Cool shoe.
- 3D single layer sandwich mesh enhances durability
- Quick lace toggle system provides a secure fit
- Omni-Freeze ZERO® sweat-activated lining cools on contact with moisture
- Techlite™ cushioned midsole with drainage ports in heel and forefoot for comfort
- External TPU frame support enhances stability
- Omni-Grip® non-marking Wet Grip rubber outsole maximizes traction on slippery surfaces
- Style: BL2560
- Weight: 10.1 oz
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 22952796
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Crayon Extremely Comfortable This series of Columbia shoes is very comfortable. It doesn't cause blisters like new shoes do when one first wears them. Because the sole pad can be removed to wash, these shoes are easily maintained. December 25, 2014
1-1 of 1