Columbia Women's Yama II OutDry Hiking ShoeItem Number: 22952836
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Footwear! (See Promotion Details)
From dawn till dusk, the Columbia® Women's Yama™ 2 OutDry® has you covered. The suede and PU-coated leather upper ensures protection against the elements, while a Techlite™ midsole provides ultimate cushioning for lasting comfort. Grip rugged terrain in an Omni-Grip™ high traction rubber outsole for supreme outdoor performance. Indulge your hiking spirit in the Yama II shoe.
- Suede and PU-coated leather upper enhances durability and protection against the elements
- Air-mesh upper with webbing support increases airflow for breathability
- OutDry® waterproof construction shields feet against incoming moisture for dryness
- Techlite™ midsole boosts cushioning for comfort
- Calibrated to the structure of the female foot for enhanced shock absorption and stability
- Omni-Grip™ high-traction rubber outsole grips rugged terrain
- Weight: 11 oz
- Style: BL9011
Country of Origin: China
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5 by debbie60 Great product! I've been searching in stores and online for awhile to replace my old waterproof hiking shoes. I've sent some back from another store. I love these shoes!! They feel like hiking shoes and are not clunky or big looking. They grab outdoor surfaces when walking. I even used them for shoveling with thick socks. Perfect for running errands in our winter weather or going back and forth to work. I walked with them in the snow a few times too. The only negative is that I think the price is too high. I hope to use them for a couple of winters. January 15, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by lpunkin Great pair of shoes! I bought these as an early Xmas gift so I probably won't be able to try them out hiking until next year. We had some bad snow and freezing ice for about week and these were actually my go to shoes. They had great grip and kept my feet warm and dry. They are very comfortable so I am looking forward to some nice long hikes. December 12, 2013
1-2 of 2