Columbia Women's Yama II OutDry Hiking Shoe
From dawn till dusk, the Columbia® Women's Yama™ 2 OutDry® has you covered. The suede and PU-coated leather upper ensures protection against the elements, while a Techlite™ midsole provides ultimate cushioning for lasting comfort. Grip rugged terrain in an Omni-Grip™ high traction rubber outsole for supreme outdoor performance. Indulge your hiking spirit in the Yama II shoe.
- Suede and PU-coated leather upper enhances durability and protection against the elements
- Air-mesh upper with webbing support increases airflow for breathability
- OutDry® waterproof construction shields feet against incoming moisture for dryness
- Techlite™ midsole boosts cushioning for comfort
- Calibrated to the structure of the female foot for enhanced shock absorption and stability
- Omni-Grip™ high-traction rubber outsole grips rugged terrain
- Weight: 11 oz
- Style: BL9011
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 22952846
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by April35012 Love these shoes!! They fit well, look nice enough to wear with business casual, and they are very comfortable and versatile. So much so, I bought a second and third pair for when the others finally wear out! October 11, 2014
1-1 of 1