Columbia Women's Yama II OutDry Hiking Shoes
Save $16.06 (15%)
From dawn till dusk, the Columbia® Women's Yama™ 2 OutDry® has you covered. The suede and PU-coated leather upper ensures protection against the elements, while a Techlite™ midsole provides ultimate cushioning for lasting comfort. Grip rugged terrain in an Omni-Grip™ high traction rubber outsole for supreme outdoor performance. Indulge your hiking spirit in the Yama II shoe.
- Suede and PU-coated leather upper enhances durability and protection against the elements
- Air-mesh upper with webbing support increases airflow for breathability
- OutDry® waterproof construction shields feet against incoming moisture for dryness
- Techlite™ midsole boosts cushioning for comfort
- Calibrated to the structure of the female foot for enhanced shock absorption and stability
- Omni-Grip™ high-traction rubber outsole grips rugged terrain
- Weight: 11 oz
- Style: BL9011
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 22952846
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by TL great shoe I was looking for a hiking shoe that was both nice looking and durable, I wear this shoe when I'm four wheeling and outback working I like that I can work in it and still where it with jeans or shorts. The padding in the from front of the shoe took some getting used to but with all shoes you just need to break them in. April 1, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by April35012 Love these shoes!! They fit well, look nice enough to wear with business casual, and they are very comfortable and versatile. So much so, I bought a second and third pair for when the others finally wear out! October 11, 2014
1-2 of 2