Columbia Men's Original Woodshed Omni-Heat Slip-On Winter Boots
Save $19.06 (15%)
The Columbia® Men's Original Woodshed Omni-Heat® boot makes outdoor duties bearable when temperatures drop. Easy to slip on and off, the oiled leather upper delivers lasting comfort. Regardless of rain or snow, feet stay dry thanks to waterproof construction. Your feet will maintain their warmth in the Omni-Heat® lining, so you can tackle your weekend chores in no time in the Original Woddshed Omni-Heat® boot.
- Oiled leather upper with stretch textile collar inserts provides lasting comfort
- Waterproof full grain leather and waterproof bootie shields feet from moisture and rain
- Omni-Heat® reflective lining traps heat and maintains warmth
- Techlite® midsole is lightweight and comfortable, boosting cushioning for support
- Omni-Grip® high-traction rubber outsole enhances grip for stable footing on most surfaces
- Weight: 15.9 oz
- Style: BM3872
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 22952906
Rated 2 out of 5†by 3 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5†by BigDog Too Tight! This boot is NOT easy to slip on and off as described in the literature! Too much effort to try and wedge your feet into these boots. Returned for a refund! February 21, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5†by flip22 good boot Comfortable, keeps feet warm, a little hard to get on. Runs a little small in size January 27, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5†by K-bob This product is hard to use. This boot is too hard to put on. It is not easy to slip on. My previous Columbia boot was much easier. December 30, 2013
1-3 of 3