EvoShield Women's Fastpitch Chest Guard ShirtItem Number: 22953746
Free Shipping No Minimum Purchase!! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Move with freedom and total confidence while wearing the EvoShield® Fastpitch Chest Guard Shirt under your uniform. The EvoShield® Women's Racerback Chest Guard Compression Top features Gel-To-Shell Technology which transforms soft, flexible, custom-molding pads into hard protective shells in minutes. Moisture-wicking fabric keeps athletes cool and dry, while tough flat-lock stitching enhances durability and reduces chafing.
- Women's Fastpitch softball integrated compression shirt with chest protection
- Gel-To-Shell Technology: Custom-molding, soft, flexible pads transform into a hard protective shell in minutes
- Impact is dispersed, not absorbed, providing better protection than traditional gear and materials
- Integrated compression fit contours to the movements of your body and fits like a second skin
- Sleeveless racerback design enhances freedom of movement and comfort
- Fits seamlessly under your uniform
- Moisture-wicking performance fabric keeps you cool and dry
- Tough flat-lock stitching prevents painful chafing and enhances durability
- Designed specifically for the adult Fastpitch softball athlete
- Open the foil bag and slide the shields into the compression shirt pockets while on her body
- Includes: 1 custom-molding chest shield and 1 compression shirt
- Care: shirt is washable; shields are removable and hand washable
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1 year
- Style: A103A
WARNING: It is advised that you DO NOT open the foil packaging until you are ready to use and mold the product to your body. The product will turn into a hard protective shell within minutes of being opened and cannot be restored to its original state.
EVOSHIELD WOMEN'S CHEST GUARD SHIRT SIZE CHART:
- Chest Size XS = 31" - 33"
- Chest Size S = 33" - 35"
- Chest Size M = 35" - 37.5"
- Chest Size L = 37.5" - 40.5"
- Chest Size XL = 40.5" - 43.5"
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-855-386-2769.
Country of Origin: United States
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bees3Js great product This is the second type of chest protectors my daughters use for fastpitch. They love the comfort of it and both can pitch in it without difficulty. Only difficult part is getting out the protector, once it is molded, for washing. June 26, 2014
1-1 of 1