EvoShield Girls' Fastpitch Chest Guard ShirtItem Number: 22953756
She can move with freedom and total confidence when she suits up with the EvoShield® Fastpitch Chest Guard Shirt. The EvoShield® Girls' Racerback Heart Guard Compression Top features Gel-To-Shell Technology which transforms soft, flexible, custom-molding pads into hard protective shells in minutes. Moisture-wicking fabric keeps athletes cool and dry, while tough flat-lock stitching prevents chafing and enhances durability.
- Fastpitch softball girls' integrated compression shirt designed for chest and heart protection
- Gel-To-Shell Technology: Custom-molding, soft, flexible pads transform into a hard protective shell in minutes
- Impact is dispersed, not absorbed, providing better protection than traditional gear and materials
- Integrated compression fit contours to the movements of her body and fits like a second skin
- Sleeveless racerback design enhances freedom of movement and comfort
- Fits seamlessly under a young player's uniform
- Moisture-wicking performance fabric keeps athletes cool and dry
- Tough flat-lock stitching prevents painful chafing and enhances durability
- Designed specifically for the youth Fastpitch softball athlete
- Open the foil bag and slide the shields into the compression shirt pockets while on her body
- Includes: 1 custom-molding chest shield and 1 compression shirt
- Care: shirt is washable; shields are removable and hand washable
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1 year
- Style: A103Y
WARNING: It is advised that you DO NOT open the foil packaging until you are ready to use and mold the product to your body. The product will turn into a hard protective shell within minutes of being opened and cannot be restored to its original state.
EVOSHIELD GIRLS' CHEST GUARD SHIRT SIZE CHART:
- Chest Size S = 24" - 28" Chest Size M = 28" - 30.5"
- Chest Size L = 30.5" - 33"
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-855-386-2769.
Country of Origin: Mexico
Rated 3.8 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by no name broke first time hit While this item served a pupose, we used it for 4 weeks and the first time my daughter was hit in the chest by a softball the protector snapped in two! This item was very expensive and I was under the impression based on the description that it would be able to sustain multiple hits without breaking. I would not recommend this type of protector. September 17, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hayls7 Chest Guard Shirt Product was easy to mold to my daughter and took little time to do. She wore it the first night to a pitching lesson just to make sure it was something she would like. It felt comfortable and didn't restrict any pitching motions. It also gives her a sense of protection without anyone else knowing it. May 6, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by MendeliiM Very effective and comfortable. I bought this for my daughter who is playing fast pitch softball. It seems to be very comfortable and provides the protection she needs. April 23, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by wicked Very pleased. Bought for my daughter since she plays travel ball. Very easy to form but I did go one size smaller than her chest size since the first one was too big. April 16, 2014
1-4 of 4