EvoShield Girls' Fastpitch Batter's Elbow GuardItem Number: 22953786
Price: $34.99 $39.99*
You save: $5.00 (13%)
You save: $5.00 (13%)
Take $20 Off Orders of $100 or More!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
Minimize the bulk and maximize protection for your young softball athlete with the EvoShield® Girls' Fastpitch Batter's Elbow Guard. The EvoShield® Girls' Elbow Guard is lightweight in design, providing unhindered movement and focus at the plate. Gel-to-Shell Technology transforms the soft pad into a hard shield in minutes. The guard secures to her arm with a durable elastic Velcro® strap and provides season-long protection.
- Protective Fastpitch softball batter's elbow guard
- Provides the protection players need at the plate, yet is lightweight and low-profile
- The guard is secured to your arm with a durable elastic Velcro® strap
- Gel-to-Shell Technology: custom-molding pad begins soft and flexible, transforming into a hard and protective shield in minutes
- Impact is dispersed, not absorbed, providing better protection than traditional protective gear
- Lightweight, low-profile, ergonomic design offers great breathability and mobility
- Open the foil bag and secure the guard over her elbow and lower tricep using the elastic strap
- Once formed, the shield provides season long protection
- Designed specifically for youth Fastpitch softball athletes
- Care: shields are hand wash/air dry
- Size: youth OSFM - recommended for ages under 12
- Includes: 1 protective elbow shield, 1 elastic strap
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1 year
- Model: A121Y
WARNING: It is advised that you DO NOT open the foil packaging until you are ready to use and mold the product to your elbow. The product will turn into a hard protective shell within minutes of being opened and cannot be restored to its original state.
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-855-386-2769.
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by SlapHitter Great product Our 12 year old daughter is a lefty slap hitter. Bought this at the beginning of the eason. She likes it. Follow the directions when forming it to custom fit your elbow. She says it is very comfortable. July 3, 2014
1-1 of 1