Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Protein Powder Vanilla 6 lbsItem Number: 22998276
If you're serious about adding muscle and mass to your frame, you'll add Serious Mass Protein Powder to your diet. Packed with 1,250 calories and 50 grams of protein in every serving, this protein powder has no added sugar and is your go-to supplement to pack on the pounds in the weight room. Great for a mid-day snack or post-workout drink, Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Protein Powder delivers 25 essential vitamins and minerals per serving.
- 1,250 calories, 50 g protein, 250-plus g carbohydrates, 25 vitamins and minerals with added glutamine and creatine in every serving
- 1,250 calories per serving in water; 1,630 calories with low fat milk
- 50 grams of protein from faster and slower digesting sources, includes whey, casein and egg
- 250-plus grams of carbohydrates fuel intense workouts, help replace glycogen stores
- No added sugar
- Enhanced with Creatine, L-Glutamine, Glutamine Peptide, Choline, Inositol, PABA, MCTs
- 25 essential vitamins and minerals
- Emphasis on B-vitamins and antioxidants
- Style: 2730097
- Optimum Nutrition
Country of Origin: China
Rated 3 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Mike Serving Size Huge Serving size is absolutely ridiculous. It says to put 2 heaping scoops, and the scoop is so big it barely fits out of the opening of the container. The vanilla powder with water also tastes disgusting, I can only bear drinking it with milk, some vanilla extract, and a scoop of ice cream. But if you can stand those two things its worth the 35 bucks, many others are much more expensive and do not put up the same calories/protein/nutrients. August 2, 2014
1-1 of 1