Wilson 11.5" A2000 SuperSkin Series Glove 2014Item Number: 23012526
The 2014 Wilson® 11.5" A2000® SuperSkin™ Baseball Glove gives players the rugged durability of leather where they need it and lightweight, water-resistant SuperSkin™ where they don't. Dual-Welting™ on the "exposed edges" of the fingers helps maintain pocket shape and durability, ensuring long-term playability and performance. The 11.5" A2000® SuperSkin™ Glove is perfect for infielders and pitchers.
** Learn more about Glove Steam-Fitting Services available at select DICK's Sporting Goods locations **
- Strategic design provides leather where you need it, SuperSkin™ where you don't
- Water-resistant SuperSkin™ material is twice as strong as steerhide leather with half the weight
- Pro Stock® American steerhide leather offers rugged durability and a superior feel
- Dual-Welting™ on "exposed edges" of the fingers helps maintain pocket shape and durability
- SuperSkin™ on the back helps shorten break-in time, enhance reaction time and repel moisture
- Black and gunmetal grey leather styling
- Pattern: 1786
- Conventional open back
- Size: 11.5"
- Age: Adult
- Sport: Baseball
- Position(s): Second Base, Shortstop, Third Base, Pitcher
- Web: H-Web
- Series: A2000® SuperSkin™
- Model: WTA2000BBSS1786
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ace Great glove for serious player It broke in a lot quicker than I thought. Good quality leather... Read the instructions they say don't steam so don't let dicks steam your A2000...my friend did and his is all wrinkled now. May 19, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Philthebaldguy Great glove This glove didn't take long to work in a pocket. Nice leather. Really like the look Nd feel of it May 12, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by the big d amazing I love this glove, it is without a doubt the best glove I have ever had. The leather is hard to break in but what good leather isn't. I was thinking of getting the rawlings heart of the hide dual core but I am glad I did not becaude this glove is amazing! October 18, 2013
1-3 of 3