Timberland Women's Chocorua Trail Mid GORE-TEX Hiking BootItem Number: 23013016
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Footwear! (See Promotion Details)
Explore the great outdoors in the Timberland ® Chocorua Trail GORE-TEX ® hiking boot. Premium full-grain waterproof leather with a GORE-TEX® membrane keeps feet dry against the elements, while an EVA midsole delivers day-long cushioning and shock absorption. Comfort is at a premium with a removable dual-density footbed, and B.S.F.P.™ motion efficiency system with active rubber lug outsole offers traction on any surface.
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather upper boosts durability
- Adjustable lacing system provides a personalized fit
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane keeps feet cool, dry, and protected in any weather
- Removable, dual-density EVA footbed, padded collar and gusseted tongue offer unmatched comfort
- EVA midsole provides comfort, cushioning, and shock absorption with each wear
- B.S.F.P.™ motion efficiency system with active rubber lug outsole delivers traction on the toughest terrain
- Style: 15631X
Country Of Origin: Dominican Republic
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by AuntieM Great Boot These boots are my second pair of these. The other pair was 10 years old and needed to be replaced. I can use these because they take my custom orthotics. They are warm, waterproof, and don't hurt my feet. The only drawback--which is typical of Timberland in general--is that the laces are too short. They tend to not stay tied, but are too short to double knot. January 17, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by berb Excellent hiking boot! This is the same hiking boot that has gotten many thru many Scouting weekends over the past 5 years. No matter what the weather, these hiking boots kept my feet warm and the GoreTex liner kept me dry. I was so glad to find another pair, and look forward to many comfortable miles walking in these boots. December 12, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by sugarpill average Boot is as pictured online. Fit was true to size & allows for a thick pair of socks. Seemed to be comfortable fit. Haven't got to perform any real activity in them yet, but see that they will be efficient boots. December 7, 2013
1-3 of 3