Jugs 5" Small-Ball Optic Practice Balls - 12 Pack
Remove the fear factor of ball impact at the plate while learning the fundamentals of the game with the Jugs® Small-Balls®. The Jugs® Small-Ball® Foam Practice Balls help develop hand-eye coordination and a quick bat in both baseball and softball players. By swinging at small and soft 5" ball, players learn to track the ball from the release point and swing with accuracy. Includes 12 yellow Small-Balls® per purchase.
- Size: 5"
- Weight: 0.5 oz
- Polyurethane foam construction is safe and builds hitting accuracy
- Develops hand-eye coordination and a quick bat
- Teaches the hitter to track the ball from the release point to the impact zone
- Increases mental awareness and concentration by hitting a small ball
- Removes the fear factor of impact while teaching the fundamentals
- Designed exclusively for the Jugs® Small-Ball® Pitching Machine
- Great for offensive and defensive drills
- For use indoors or outdoors
- For baseball and softball training
- Includes 12 Small-Balls® per purchase
- Color: Vision-Enhanced™ Optic Yellow
- Model: B5132
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 23013886
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Just Swing It Yellow is awesome along with the stitching on a few of them. I already have this product I was just buying more as I lose them.I've placed this order twice in the last month and both orders got to me within 3 days so I tip my hat to Dicks for being prompt.The yellow small balls are great as a few have the red stitching and the others none so requires more focus as each player is to call out each time they see the balls with the stitching and the ones without.Anyway this machine and balls are a great eye and hand coordination exercise.I recommend it or all ages. June 19, 2014
1-1 of 1