Jugs 5" Small-Ball Optic Practice Ball Bucket - 48 Pack
- Limited Time Only! Free Shipping On Select Baseball & Softball Equipment! Some Exclusions May Apply. Online Only.
Remove the fear factor of ball impact at the plate while learning the fundamentals of the game with the Jugs® Small-Ball® Bucket. The Jugs® Small-Ball® Foam Practice Balls help develop hand-eye coordination and a quick bat in both baseball and softball players. By swinging at small and soft 5" ball, players learn to track the ball from the release point and swing with accuracy. Includes 48 white Small-Balls® per purchase.
- Ball size: 5"
- Ball weight: 0.5 oz
- Polyurethane foam construction is safe and builds hitting accuracy
- Develops hand-eye coordination and a quick bat
- Teaches the hitter to track the ball from the release point to the impact zone
- Increases mental awareness and concentration by hitting a small ball
- Removes the fear factor of impact while teaching the fundamentals
- Designed exclusively for the Jugs® Small-Ball® Pitching Machine
- Great for offensive and defensive drills
- For use indoors or outdoors
- For baseball and softball training
- Includes a bucket of 48 Small-Balls® per purchase
- Drill book included
- Color: Vision-Enhanced™ Yellow
- Model: B5140
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 23013896