Jugs 12" Bulldog Yellow Poly Training Softball Bucket - 12 Pack
- Limited Time Only! Free Shipping On Select Baseball & Softball Equipment! Some Exclusions May Apply. Online Only.
Proven to last up to 30% longer than any other ball of its kind, the Jugs® Bucket of 12 Bulldog™ Plastic Softballs is the toughest polyball ever made. The Jugs® Plastic Bulldog® Ball is the same size as a regulation softball and features uniform holes for maximum accuracy and travel. Compatible with any pitching machine, these Jugs® plastic training balls are designed for close-range batting practice.
- Lightweight 12" plastic training softballs
- Bulldog™: the toughest polyball ever made
- New advanced formula holds up in even the coldest of temperatures
- Proven to last up to 30% longer than any other ball of its kind
- Same size as a regulation softball
- Uniform holes for maximum accuracy
- Great for offensive and defensive drills
- For use indoors or outdoors
- Waterproof construction adds durability
- Designed for use in close-range batting practice
- Lightweight construction for safety
- For use with any Jugs® Pitching Machine
- Includes a bucket of 12 Bulldog™ balls per purchase
- Weight: 1.5 oz
- Color: Game-Ball™ yellow
- Model: B7012
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 23014006
Rated 1 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Lou E Bait The description clearly states 18 softballs so at $35 or roughly $2 per ball I thought it was a good deal. The bucket only comes with 12 softballs, 18 if you order baseball size. Totally misleading. The balls are good quality if you're ok with $35 for 12 balls. March 10, 2014
1-1 of 1