Oztent RV-4 5 person Tent
Take the whole gang camping with the Oztent® RV-4 5 person tent. Whether you're spending the night outdoors with friends or family, this 5 person tent can comfortably accommodate your group with an innovative pullout floor section. 30 second set up lets you maximize your time enjoying nature. Rainy weather is no match for the RV-4's waterproof ripstop poly-cotton canvas. The extra-large attached awning offers a reprieve from the sun.
- 4-5 person tent
- Perfect for group camping
- Innovative pullout floor section adds room
- Tent sets up in 30 seconds with 1 person
- No assembly or disassembly required for hassle-free set up
- Pitch the tent by unfolding, lifting, and locking frame
- Keep rain out with durable, waterproof, mildew resistant ripstop poly-cotton canvas
- Heat taped seams and welded PVC bathtub floor protects against ground water
- Windows made with no-see-um mesh provides ventilation while keeping bugs out
- Extra-large attached awning offers shelter and shade when entering and exiting the tent
- Awning sets up easily with twist-lock telescopic poles
- Access nearby power sources through the zippered power cord inlet
- 1 door
- 1 awning
- 4 windows
- Equipped with heavy-duty carry bag
- Dimensions: 75" x 95" x 79"
- Awning area: 79"
- Peak height: 75"
- Canopy material: Waterproof and mildew resistant ripstop poly-cotton canvas
- Floor material: Heavy-duty heat-sealed PVC
- Packed size: 79" x 12" x 6"
- Manufacturer's warranty: 2 years
- Style: RV4
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 23018126
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bobby Oztent RV-4 Best tent money can buy. Easy to put up and down. Only draw back is the weight (45lbs) and size when rolled up (6ft). It's still the best. I can live with the size and weight consider wrong the strength,material, size and easy of deployment. March 22, 2016
1-1 of 1