Champion Women's Shape Too Underwire Sports Bra
Experience the comfortable support of the Champion® Women's Shape Too Sports Bra whether you are hitting the gym, the courts, or the pavement. The seam-free construction and wide cotton-lined straps provide ultimate comfort, allowing you to keep your mind on your workout. By naturally contouring your curves, the Champion® Shape Too Sports Bra will have you feeling secure, confident, and ready for a fitness challenge.
- Underwire sports bra
- Seamless cups help shape and support your body
- Lightly padded for modesty
- Non-chafe wires lift and form your bust
- Mesh insets promote cool ventilation to keep you dry and comfortable
- Wide cotton-lined straps for shoulder comfort
- Convertible crisscross back straps for customized fit and wear
- Padded hook-and-eye closure for a quick and easy change
- Comfort features include tag-free U-back, chafe-resistant seams, and soft, stretchy contrast trim.
- Fabric: 76% nylon/ 24% spandex
- Style: 1890
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 23035376
Rated 3.2 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by reedo153 Excellent support The front middle does show as a point thru some of my lighter weight running tops, but this bra provides such awesome support I don't care. One of the very few I have found that actually stand up to running and jumping. June 11, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by CoachBre83 my triathlon bra I am a 38DD and this sports bra kept me 100% comfortable and in check through out training and the big day. June 2, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by cookie Not happy I returned this item. The sizing is drastically small, I could not even clasp the back. I double checked and ensured I bought my correct size and I did, however this must run really small. March 26, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by LLL uncomfortable and too small Then underwires in the middle comes up all the way to the top of the bra, making it extremely uncomfortable. Sizes runs small also February 11, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by mjferg72 Good support, good fit I have a hard time finding comfortable bras that are supportive to work out in, with my size chest. It fits nice and has good support without hurting my shoulders (the straps). My only (slight) complaint is how high the underwire comes up in front, but that issue probably has more to do with my size than anything. January 28, 2014
1-5 of 5