adidas Boys' Incite Sliding ShortsItem Number: 23066566
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Apparel! (See Promotion Details)
Give him the protection he needs to dominate around the diamond with the youth adidas® Incite Sliding Shorts. The boys' Incite baseball sliders are crafted from climalite® stretch fabric with an elastic waistband to provide outstanding comfort, moisture-wicking benefits and a custom fit. With comfortable compression to provide muscle support and a cup insert for optional extra protection, he can slide and dive with confidence.
- climalite® technology helps conduct heat and sweat away from the body to keep you cool and dry
- 2-Ply fabric enhancement in key impact zones for protection while sliding
- Stretch fabric and an elastic waistband offers custom, comfortable fit
- Contrast stitching provides style and durability
- Compression fit enhances muscle support
- Cup insert provided (cup not included)
- NOTE: This product has latex in the waistband
- Fabric: 84% polyester, 16% spandex
- Style: BBA0088NC
ADIDAS YOUTH COMPRESSION SHORTS SIZE CHART:
- XXS = WAIST: 21" - 23"; HIP: 23" - 24"; HEIGHT: 44" - 46"
- XS = WAIST: 22" - 24"; HIP: 25" - 27"; HEIGHT: 48" - 51"
- S = WAIST: 24" - 25"; HIP: 27" - 29"; HEIGHT: 53" - 56"
- M = WAIST: 25" - 26"; HIP: 29" - 31"; HEIGHT: 58" - 61"
- L = WAIST: 27" - 29"; HIP: 31" - 33"; HEIGHT: 63" - 66"
- WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part of your body; keep tape horizontal
- HIP: Measure around the fullest part of your hips; keep tape horizontal
- HEIGHT: Without shoes, measure straight down from the crown of your head to the floor
- Body measurements are listed in inches
- If your body measurement is on the borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit
- If your body measurements for waist and hips result in two different suggested sizes, order the size from your hip measurement
- The numbers shown in parentheses beside the size ranges are numeric sizes and do not have any relationship to a child's age
Country of Origin: Honduras
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 19 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by baseballmom1 Loved the sliding shorts True fit! X-small worked perfect for my T-ball player! May 9, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Momof2 Great fit I purchased these for my 7 year old son. He said they are very comfortable. I like that they offer him more protection. We will definately purchase again as he grows. May 6, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by IG disappointing I bought this for my 12 year old who plays all major sports. Although I preferred the quality of the Under Armour brand, the slot for the support cup was too small. Adidas had one with a larger slot for the protective cup. However, the material was less than desirable. The material doesn't hug the thighs like compression shorts do so I'll be returning them for another brand. April 29, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by jenl Good baseball sliders I purchased these for my 11-year old son for baseball. He is 85 lbs and i bought a medium. He tells me that they fit well. April 22, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by saginawtim Sons love them Great product and quality for the price. Both sons in little league, they love them, outgrew the other pairs. April 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by TNMomof3 Great product This is the 2nd pair of these purchased for my son since last season. I did go down a size this year to a small from a medium to get a better fit. My son is 9 yrs old and weighs 60 lbs. Product is great quality and hope these will work for next year season also! April 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by suzieque43 Adidas Boys Incite Sliding Shorts Lightweight, dri fit, comfortable and easy to wash. April 1, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by angiej My son loves these! He likes these just as much as the more expensive brands. I bought these in the black and the white. The waist band is not too tight and the place for the cup was perfect. March 4, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jbird Quality sliding shorts These are great . The padding isn't to bulky like other shorts . Also the pocket for the cup is small . Therefore the cup stays in place and u don't have to keep readjusting! Good short good price January 30, 2014