Irish Setter Men's 6" Steel Toe Work BootItem Number: 23069196
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Footwear! (See Promotion Details)
With classic work boot characteristics and durable steel toe protection, there's nothing stopping you in the Irish Setter® Men's 6" ST work boot. The durable leather upper is both comfortable and reliable, allowing you to put in hard days work while keeping your feet at ease. For long days on your feet King Toe® technology gives your toes 44% more wiggle room, so your feet and stretch more in these than your average work boot.
- Worn saddle leather upper is rugged and durable
- Interior shape of the boot was built on an 800 last for lasting comfort
- Steel shank maximizes durability
- Direct attach construction withstands rough work conditions
- Removable Polyurethane footbed for the best fit
- King Toe® technology provides 44% more toe room
- Steel-toe protects feet in rugged work environments
- Meets ASTM F 2413-11, M I/75 C/75, EH Standards
- Endurance Cross Wire rubber outsole is heat, slip, oil and abrasion resistant for remarkable traction
- Height: 6"
- Style: 83624
- Irish Setter
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gregg1 Irish Setter RedWing I bought these shoes about a week ago, and they are the most comfortable Steel Toe work shoes I have found in years. They also have great shoe laces, they actually stay tied all day, and untie easily at the end of the day. June 11, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by J. THE BEST WORK BOOTS I'VE EVER PURCHASED!!! IN MY CONSTRUCTION CAREER I HAVE BEEN IN WORK BOOTS FOR 25 YEARS AND AS MY HEADLINE READS : CLEARLY THE BEST WORK BOOTS I HAVE EVER OWNED!!!! February 18, 2014
1-2 of 2