Elite Hockey Senior Pro-Liner Hockey Skate Socks
The Elite Hockey® Senior Pro-Liner Hockey Socks add an extra layer of performance to your gear. Constructed with a form-fitting design, these knee-length socks feature double-welted comfort cuffs to keep them securely in place. COOLMAX® fabric wicks away moisture to keep you comfortable and dry, and the Pro-Liner socks also feature hand-sewn, antifriction toe seams for additional comfort.
- Senior Elite Hockey® Pro-Liner hockey socks
- Double-welted comfort cuffs keep the socks securely in place
- COOLMAX® fabric wicks away moisture to keep you comfortable and dry
- Hand-sewn, ultra-flat, antifriction toe seams for added comfort
- Knee-length design
- Material: 66% COOLMAX® polyester, 30% nylon, 4% Lycra®
- Elite Hockey
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 23071766
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5 by De7 Very, very thin My son's reaction to the first time he wore these socks was that they are very thin. He is used to a bit thicker sock. Especially when he plays the role of goaly. There is no cushion for the heel or ball of the foot. Will be looking for something a bit thicker. August 13, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by 2ndjob Nice product! My son skates 5-6 times per week, a total of about 10 hrs. It is important that his skates a comfortable on his feet, this socks help because they are thin and whisk sweat away from his feet unlike the old thick cotton socks. January 27, 2016
1-2 of 2