Merrell Men's Quentin Vest
Save $39.03 (39%)
Keep the raindrops, slush and snow away with good, water-resistant protection.
As the temperature drops, seal in the heat and lock out the cold with a warmer selection.
Style and performance meet in the Merrell® Men's Quentin Vest. A great layering piece for cold days outdoors, this vest features a drawcord adjustable hem and Lycra® bound armholes that block out the elements, while moisture wicking and insulating technologies keep you dry, warm and comfortable in chilly temperatures. The Merrell® Men's Quentin Vest is treated with a DWR finish to repel water and stains.
- Side panels of slick-faced fleece add mobility
- Reverse coil zips
- Snap closure chest pocket
- LYCRA® bound armholes prevent drafts
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- M-Select Dry: sheds external moisture from precipitation and wet ground conditions while allowing moisture from physical activity to except to give you dry comfort inside and out, in any weather
- M-Select Warm: insulation creates micro-spaces that trap body heat and reflect it to deliver efficient warmth without the bulk, using materials that retain loft without sacrificing compressibility for easy packing
- Durable Water Resistant (DWR) finish repels water and resists staining
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Style: JMF21381
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 23096266
Rated 4.3 out of 5†by 4 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5†by hunt and flow fits small Good quality if it fits your body size. Good luck. Intended for the tall and thin, if you dont want a tight fit order a hole size big, but it will probable be to long for you. January 5, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5†by nik Very warm and stylish This vest is very warm and stylish. I would recommend getting a size larger unless you are really skinny. I am 6' 210lbs and the xl fit perfectly. With the price match it was worth every penny. Thinking about getting the blue one as well January 27, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5†by Mike1234 Merrell Men's Quentin Vest Excellent in every way...Love it!!!! It's warm but not bulky and is great for San Antonio winter weather instead of a coat! January 20, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5†by Marrell vest Very stylish and well made It's comfortable and stylish and is a good extra layer to wear over a sweater and under your coat, it's light weight and is well made and not bulky. It would be good for a chilly day but not a winters day without more layers. January 24, 2014
1-4 of 4