Nikon Aculon T01 10x21 Binoculars
The Nikon® Aculon T01 10x21 Binoculars are perfect for casual users who want to enjoy any outdoor adventure in style. The binoculars feature multicoated optics for crisp, bright images that are full of detail. Its large focusing knob allows for easy operation and their turn-and-slide eyecups deliver comfortable viewing during any casual outing. The Nikon® Aculon binoculars are compact and lightweight so you can take them anywhere.
- Multicoated optics for use during inclement weather
- Large focusing knob for easy operation
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups
- Compact and lightweight for easy transportation and carry
- Model: 6497, 6498
- Magnification: 10x
- Prism: Roof
- Angular Field of View (Real): 5°
- Angular Field of View (Apparent): 47.2°
- Objective Diameter: 21mm
- Field of View m@1000yds: 87 m
- Exit Pupil: 2.1mm
- Eye Relief: 8.4mm
- Close Focus: 9.8 ft.
- Dimensions: 3.4"L x 4.1" W
- Weight: 6.8 oz.
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 23096366
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Turkeypop Tiny binocs with good lenses These are very small, surprisingly lightweight binoculars. The optics are quite sharp, and the focus adjustment is fast - and being 10X, the field of focus is quite short. I wish Nikon included some end caps for the set, because the cloth bag that they came in will not keep the dust away. October 29, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Meg great value Light weight, good size, clear vision at quite a distance. We will use these for eagle spotting in Lake Erie December 30, 2014
1-2 of 2