Oakley Crosshair Sunglasses
A sleek style and all the right features make the Crosshair® sunglasses great for every occasion. With an 8.75 base lens curve, you get unbeatable protection while the C-5 alloy frames provide comfort and durability at a lightweight. With Plutonite® lens material, the Oakley® Crosshair® sunglasses maximize protection by blocking 100 percent of all UVA, UVB and UVC rays and Three-Point Fit keeps the sunglasses comfortably on.
- 8.75 base lens curve protects against the elements
- Plutonite® lens material filters 100 percent UVA, UVB and UVC rays and up to 400nm of blue light
- Meets optical and impact requirements of ANSI Z80.3 standards
- C-5 alloy frames are durable, comfortable and lightweight
- Three-Point Fit keeps lenses comfortably on all day
- Unobtainium® ear socks, silicon nose pads for wearing comfort
- Metal Icon accents add style
- Style: OO4060-02, OO4060-03
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 23123516
Rated 3 out of 5áby 1 reviewer.
Rated 3 out of 5áby AvonBarksdale2015 Heavy I just returned these due to a warranty issue but the extended warranty is covering all costs. I definitely recommend Dick's extended warranty plans. I had these for almost a year and had no issues until i left them around for my dog to create a warranty issue. The lenses never scratched nor did the frames. My only issue is the total weight while resting on my nose bridge. I would recommend for casual and beach wear but I golf alot and do not recommend for sports. May 1, 2015
1-1 of 1